Saturday, April 7, 2007

Race time

Well there have been a couple of unseen curve balls thrown at us this week but the news of the week is that Sumwonlovesyou is in the entries. We drew post #7 in the fourth race on Wednesday the 11th. The jockey is James Graham and though I don't know who we are in against yet, I am really happy with our situation. This morning we were not able to give Sumwon her final work due to the fact the track was frozen and therefore not open. I am not overly concerned as I had been thinking of not working her again before she ran anyway. My physical therapist went over her from head to toe this morning and could not find a thing out of order which is a far cry from 6 weeks ago. We will ship to Keeneland on Wednesday morning at 7am and will be stabled with Pat Byrne's barn (28). Though I want everyone to get a chance to see her and take pictures and such, I would ask if we did not bother her too much before the race. She is a little high strung and with shipping into a foreign stall I want to put as little extra stress on her as possible.

No comments: